Deals for Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Car Seat, Mentha

Here We devote antecedency to make sure the actual reliability of most Peg perego stroller that individuals betray and still have warranty via functionary providers. Our own technical assistant squad offering clients with regard to assistance with fixes, extended warranty promises, and also visiting. The particular dealings course of action Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Car Seat, Mentha will be quite easy to carry out, pick the cargo ships procedure along with check, and finish your financial transaction according to the transaction alternative. Happy shopping.
Specification
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #36830 in Baby Product
- Color: Mentha
- Brand: Peg Perego USA
- Model: IMPV02US35FT34MJ53
- Released on: 2012-12-17
- Dimensions: 25.75" h x
17.25" w x
25.75" l,
21.80 pounds
Features
- 30-30 for infants 5 to 30 pounds, up to 30''
- Exceeds the most stringent tests in the world; Easily adjusts to five different positions, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- EPS energy-absorbing foam, expanded poly styrene, in shell and head panel protects the infant's head and torso from impact forces

Product Description
Just a few careful moves are enough to ensure your baby's maximum safety. With the safe and cozy Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30, your baby will soon find out that traveling is a treat and the car can be as comfortable as home itself: the safety belts and side protection wings that delicately support the baby's head, have all been designed to enable the whole family to set off on long journeys in total comfort and peace of mind. Upon arrival, moving the car seat from the car to the chassis is done in a flash, thanks to the easy-to-use handle. The Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 has been specially created to make your baby a great traveler right from the very start. National Highway Transportation Safety Association qualified. Exceeds the most stringent safety standards in the world. Side Impact Protection certified to EuroNCap tests. Features include: Travel System compatible, the perfect complement to a Peg Perego stroller, exceeds the most stringent Side Impact Protection test in the world, adjustable Side Impact Protection is easy to adjust in 5 vertical positions, headrest and padding made of soft "Confort dry" microfiber cloth that stays comfortably dry and allows proper ventilation, secure latch system base (additional bases sold separately), quick–release 5–point safety harness with shoulder pads and fail–safe buckle, includes a special removable cushion for newborns, adjustable handle with rubber grip for ease and use, two ways to fasten to the car: with the vehicle seat belt or with latch System Base, use with or without the latch base system, adjustable hood protects baby from the sun and elements during transport, indicator level shows correct installation angle, variety of upholstery choices to match your Peg Perego stroller, certified for use in automobiles or aircraft.
Reviews
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
19 of 19 people found the following review helpful.Happy picky mom.
By TwinMom
I have 7-yr-old twins and thought my family was complete, so I ditched all my baby stuff. When our surprise baby #3 entered the equation, I had to buy all new stuff and swore I wouldn't make the same baby item mistakes with this baby that I did with the twins...like the infant car seat. After months of research, I ordered a seat through Amazon. When it arrived, I realized that it wouldn't work, so I returned it (thanks, Amazon). The hunt was back on.Finally, I purchased the Peg-Perego Primo Vaggio SIP. Out of the box, I was happy with the design - nice fabric, good handle grip size (some are too fat for girl hands), nice big canopy, and user-friendly buttons/lock releases. Now that the baby is here, I'm even more pleased with the purchase. Unlike other reviewers, I found that my baby is MUCH more comfy in this than in the Graco seats I had with our twins. Her head does not flop around like theirs did, she seems cozy and falls asleep every time we use the seat. I even put her in the seat and bring her into the bathroom so that I can shower.The majority of complaints I saw were about the straps tangling. It is my experience that ALL 3- and 5-point harness straps tangle and are a bit of a pain. In any case, I have had no difficulty with them at all. I'm also shocked to see that folks complain about the size and weight of this seat. Yes, it is bulky to lug around. So are all infant car seats. No infant car seat is really ideal for carrying long distances. That's what snap-n-go strollers are for!In a nutshell: I love this seat and would recommend it.UPDATE: After five months, I still love this car seat and would buy it again. However, I have a few minor complaints that I wish I had known in advance. 1. The canopy ends RIGHT at the handle when it is in the carrying position. That means when I stick it in the crook of my arm, the canopy pops out of it's locked position. That brings me to gripe #2. The canopy only has two positions - open or folded. It will NOT stay half way. Finally, gripe #3. It is very difficult to find a car seat cover (e.g. Bundle Me) to fit around the head rests. I ended up buying four different styles and, naturally, only the most expensive one fit over the side impact wings.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Great choice!
By Samantha Duckworth
We picked this seat for our son because it is one of the two compatible with the Stokke Xplory stroller. Although it is a bit heavy, I am so glad we went with this model because it is so safe. Our baby came early, and was only 5lbs when he was first riding in it, and he passed the hospital oxygen test with flying colors, so it is good for tiny babies. It also handy because it has an option to strap it into your car with and without the base, which is useful when traveling.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.Sturdy and well built
By Mika Vevo
I did lots of research before buying car seat and stroller and ended up with Peg Perego and I am not disappointed. This car seat is sturdy and I feel safe transporting my LO in it. Even got complemented on it in NICu by nurses while doing the car seat challenge.What I like about it:- made in Italy- nice quality fabrics- very comfy newborn insert- easy to install with the base, snaps in- works great with Peg Perego stroller frame - snaps in, just like in the car base- very sturdy- goes up to 30 lb- nice, big hood- Pois grey color is nice for a little boy and nice escape from super bright baby colors (hubby appreciates it)I have read many reviews on this car seat complaining about the weight and I was little concerned. It turns out, it is heavy, but I find it a plus - I know, that my child is safe in it. I am still able to carry it around if needed, but most of the time I use it with the stroller base, so if this is your plan, I highly recommend it.I think the only thing I don't like about this seat is that the handle is not suppose to be in front of the baby in car mode, so no hanging toys from it to entertain the little one.
Search Result
Just a few careful moves are enough to ensure your baby's maximum safety. With the safe and cozy Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30, your baby will soon find out that traveling ...
PRIMO VIAGGIO SIP 30-30 - Peg Perego Official Website | United States
Primo Viaggio Sip 30-30,PEG PEREGO, ... Mentha; Nero Reflect; Nero; ... the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat exceeds the most stringent Side Impact Protection safety ...
PRIMO VIAGGIO SIP 30-30 - Peg Perego Official Website | United States
Primo Viaggio Sip 30-30,PEG PEREGO, ... the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat exceeds the most stringent Side Impact Protection safety standards in the world ...
West Coast Kids - Baby Strollers Vancouver | Baby Store Calgary ...
Peg Perego - Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Car Seat . ... Peg Perego's Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 meets or exceeds all NHTSA* standards. ... Available in Stone, Mentha and ...
Peg Perego - Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Infant Car Seat - Mentha ...
Buy Peg Perego - Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Infant Car Seat - Mentha - The ideal solution for transporting infants 5 to 30 pounds (up to 30 inches), the Primo Viaggio ...
Peg Perego Official Website | Canada
,peg perego, an italian reality dedicated to the mothers of the world
peg perego car seat | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion ...
Newly listed Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Infant Car Seat / Base Gala **LOCAL ... Peg Perego 2013 Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Car Seat in Mentha Brand New! Time ...
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 Infant Car Se... : Target
Find product information, ratings and reviews for a Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 Infant Car Seat - Mentha.
Amazon.com: Primo Viaggio SIP 30 / 30 Infant Car Seat Color ...
IMPV00US35DA01 Color/Pattern: Nero Features: -Infant car seat.-Adapts to Perego strollers.-5 - 30 lbs / 30 inches.-5 point harness latch system or seat belt. Includes ...
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seats
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Infant Car Seat 2010 Cacao (0) $299.99 $169.99: ... Peg Perego Viaggio Infant Car Seat in Mentha (Green) $269.99:


Post a Comment